Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NumCalc

Started the annoying process of going through all the automatically generated .i files, and modifying them so that they run with SWIG without complaint.  It mostly went pretty well, except for the ParameterList object.  That one is called by many others, and unfortunately it doesn't work.  The problem is that it inherits from vector, which seems to confuse SWIG.  It doesn't matter how I try to instantiate things specifically--it always tells me that I forgot to instantiate vector.  I'm afraid that without this, nothing else will work.  I've posted to both the SWIG mailing list and the NESCent SoC mailing lists, but so far nothing.

Flight out for my real summer vacation is in 8 hours. Hopefully, I'll get a bit of work done over this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment