Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Decent Amount

Actually got a fair amount done today.

  1. Used CMake to make an installation shared library, in my /usr/local/lib/ directory. Incorporated that into the test code I got working yesterday, and it worked perfectly. (I was actually kind of surprised that it did.)
  2. Used code from the CMake FAQ (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ) to modify CMakeLists.txt to do SWIG mappings. Took some effort, and it didn't work. While CMake ran fine, make complained about missing targets. The code they have up there doesn't have much in the way of comments to help me figure out what went wrong.
  3. Learned another trick in Git: downloading submodules. Pjotr has written some packages for biolib to help with the SWIG mapping. With luck, that'll help me do what I need to. Tomorrow I dive fully into trying to understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment