Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday Work

Did work today, because I missed some of the last work week due to being sick.

Now have .i files for everything in utils. Most of them compile. The ones that don't seem to have some pretty uniform problems, that I need to look into. For example, things that refer to Exceptions.h have problems. This is because Exceptions.h is a local file that refers to the standard C++ exception object. So I get Exceptions.i to compile no problem (by telling it to include the C++ version it inherits), but other .i files don't know where it is. I could tell them explicitly, but I get the feeling that there's some better way to do it. (Perhaps by using the %import keyword rather than %include?)

So yeah, was happy to do some *real* coding, instead of just mucking about with make files.

No comments:

Post a Comment