Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Still Not Working...

Still lots and lots of compiler errors when I try to compile the wrapper function--even though SWIG itself runs without any errors at all.  They look like scoping and syntax errors, but I'm not sure what's causing them.  I've been working with very a simple C++ file, with a single object, and no namespace issues.  Using that, I get the same errors as when I try to compile the Bio++ wrappers.

One thing I have discovered--this is language invariant.  It doesn't matter if I try to use Java, Python, etc.--they all get the same errors.

Reread Chapters 5 and 6 of the SWIG docs today, very carefully.  Found very little of any relevance. Finally posted a note to the SWIG mailing list. I feel like an idiot doing so, but this needs to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment