Did 28 today. Part of that is because I started working with popgen. Part is because I had a breakthrough with seq, that let me do several more objects there. The seq library is almost all tested, in fact.
Spent a couple of hours hacking around with the const/vector problem. Got a suggestion that I should try to create an extension to the VectorSiteContainer object, that would take vectors that aren't const. I tried several things...none of them worked. Not sure why--looking at the code, it seems that we don't need to store the original address of the vector anywhere. And yet, the vector is passed by reference. I really don't know why they decided to do that.
Tried to post to the Bio++ boards again, but I don't think it got through.
So...I'm at about 43.5% unit tested. Hilmar's goal is for 48% to be done. I have 20 to go. I'm going to try to finish that up tomorrow, and then spend the weekend going over my doctests and expanding them, so that they're human-readable documents. Fact is, Bio++ needs much better documentation. And given that I've now deduced about half the methods (often the hard way), I might be the best person for the job.