Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Utils Almost Tested

Well, today I managed to do about 15 objects within utils (much more than that if you count every kind of exception to be a different object). So by simple geometric progression, that means that tomorrow I'll do around 225, on Thursday I'll do 3375, and so on...

Seriously, this is getting faster, and I've found some important bugs and usage issues. (For example, I now have Python IDing many more templated objects, and making meaningful interfaces into them.)  However, there's still a ton of work to be done. I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to make the 60% of 80% goal that Hilmar set for me. (That is, 80% of objects implemented, and 60% of those properly tested. Thus, 48% of the total number of objects should be implemented and tested.) This coming two weeks are going to be rough.

Tomorrow I finish utils, and start with numcalc. If I can possibly get through seq by the end of the weekend, I'll be in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment